Epoch Men's Health
Epoch Men’s Health is a men’s health clinic with multiple locations that was launched by a large regional urology practice, Arkansas Urology, in 2013.
Bill was brought in to open the practice, which he grew to four locations during the project timeframe, in Little Rock, North Little Rock, Benton and Conway, Arkansas. He managed all aspects of the practice launch and ongoing operations during the project including:
- COO for the Epoch Men's Health enterprise for Arkansas Urology
- Oversight of clinic space construction and build out process.
- Development of all policies and procedures.
- Personnel: recruiting and hiring staff, including APN’s, P.A.s. and LPN’s.
- Oversight of credentialing and the EMR (Athena) implementation process.
- Vendor contract negotiation, i.e., Quest and LabCorp agreements.
- Oversight of revenue cycle management activities.
The practice concept was designed to be scaled to a national level which impacted Bill’s development of all policies and procedures, and provided for oversight at the corporate management level.
During the course of the project daily patient counts grew from 298/month to 2180/month.
Practice revenue revenues grew from $26,000.00 to $192,000.00 per month.